A Rose By Any Other Name

... will smell just as sweet. Life or something like it through the eyes of the searching one. Searching for the right way to live the right life with the right person for the right reasons.

 
Panache Report
Blogs I Love
  • Bella Naija
  • Insight To My Life
  • The World According To Adaure
  • Aijuswanarite
  • Nigerian on the edge
  • Adefunke on .... Adefunke!
  • Singto's Note
  • Bola's Memoirs
  • Naija to the core
  • What it takes
  • In My Mind
  • discombobulated diva
  • Unfaithful
  • Pilgrimage To Self
  • Pink Satin
  • Stella damasus Aboderin
  • March Goals
    One visit to the dentist
  • Frame all our pictures
  • Get Mississippi license
  • Walk five times a week
  • Beauty Blogs
  • Shake Your Beauty
  • Beauty Addict
  • Gossip Blogs
  • Panache Report
  • Sandra Rose
  • Other things
    Never Count On The Last Dice Roll
    Sunday, April 28, 2013
    I was watching my guilty pleasure on Investigation Discovery Channel about this girl that was raped by her uncle. When her parents found out, they decided to treat her to a trip to Disneyland. The father had to take care of the farm so the mum went with the two girls, met the wrong man, were raped and drowned.
    It hit me then that no matter the last hand life dealt you previously, you may still get yet another bad hand. Has nothing to do with the previous hand you were dealt. You may get cancer and then get raped and then robbed! What a life.
    I shake my head as I see I have to firmly focus on making my peace with God. He is the ultimate satisfier. The only One that can bring us any real peace. May we all continue to know Him more
    Selah!

    posted by lala @ 10:18 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: lala
    Home: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    About Me: I'm an introvert. I love challenges and the "path less taken". I have discovered that life more of a journey than a destination so I try to enjoy each day. And if you've never failed at anything then you haven't tried anything outside your comfort zone. Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with Memphis. I love the city because the people are very friendly but careerwise, this place will be a dead end for me.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © A Rose By Any Other Name .Template by Isnaini Dot Com