A Rose By Any Other Name

... will smell just as sweet. Life or something like it through the eyes of the searching one. Searching for the right way to live the right life with the right person for the right reasons.

 
Panache Report
Blogs I Love
  • Bella Naija
  • Insight To My Life
  • The World According To Adaure
  • Aijuswanarite
  • Nigerian on the edge
  • Adefunke on .... Adefunke!
  • Singto's Note
  • Bola's Memoirs
  • Naija to the core
  • What it takes
  • In My Mind
  • discombobulated diva
  • Unfaithful
  • Pilgrimage To Self
  • Pink Satin
  • Stella damasus Aboderin
  • March Goals
    One visit to the dentist
  • Frame all our pictures
  • Get Mississippi license
  • Walk five times a week
  • Beauty Blogs
  • Shake Your Beauty
  • Beauty Addict
  • Gossip Blogs
  • Panache Report
  • Sandra Rose
  • Other things
    Sweating it out
    Monday, October 09, 2006
    Haba! My day started so badly. It was hard for me to believe it was a Monday. 2 sick calls, the pharmacists bluntly refused to cover extra units (not that I blame them, they have enough on their plates already) so I quickly came down to work to cover the shift myself. In the end, it worked out ok. I hate being on-call sometimes. But anyway, its over. Yesterday was cool. I met the very head honcho of the Methodist Health System in my church. He was so laid back and after the service, he actually introduced himself and his wife to me. I was quite impressed but hmm, na so them dey do so I'm not tripping too hard.
    I have major issues in this residency. I need to put my butt to work. Procrastination is keeping me, in fact I am digging my own grave with it cos these people will leave me to hang myself. I need help abeg God.
    I'm about to re-read Ike Oguine's "A Squatter's Tale" Its so fun, its quite brief but it just reminds me a lot of my first few years in America, this land of sufferhead. I'm all into Naija books right now. I think I will read Iweala's 'Beast of no nation" next.
    Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was cool. Stay blessed
    posted by lala @ 11:17 AM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: lala
    Home: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    About Me: I'm an introvert. I love challenges and the "path less taken". I have discovered that life more of a journey than a destination so I try to enjoy each day. And if you've never failed at anything then you haven't tried anything outside your comfort zone. Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with Memphis. I love the city because the people are very friendly but careerwise, this place will be a dead end for me.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © A Rose By Any Other Name .Template by Isnaini Dot Com