A Rose By Any Other Name

... will smell just as sweet. Life or something like it through the eyes of the searching one. Searching for the right way to live the right life with the right person for the right reasons.

 
Panache Report
Blogs I Love
  • Bella Naija
  • Insight To My Life
  • The World According To Adaure
  • Aijuswanarite
  • Nigerian on the edge
  • Adefunke on .... Adefunke!
  • Singto's Note
  • Bola's Memoirs
  • Naija to the core
  • What it takes
  • In My Mind
  • discombobulated diva
  • Unfaithful
  • Pilgrimage To Self
  • Pink Satin
  • Stella damasus Aboderin
  • March Goals
    One visit to the dentist
  • Frame all our pictures
  • Get Mississippi license
  • Walk five times a week
  • Beauty Blogs
  • Shake Your Beauty
  • Beauty Addict
  • Gossip Blogs
  • Panache Report
  • Sandra Rose
  • Other things
    Wait Until My Money's Right
    Tuesday, July 31, 2007
    ... then you can't tell me nothing! Ok I got that from Kanye West. But damn, I just got my first real pharmacist check and I was like "wow!" Nobody told me I was gonna make that much money oh. I can tell you right now if I had seen that check before July 2005, I would never have done a 2 year residency ... believe that!
    But I'm glad, I did the residency. I detest unfulfilled passions. I just want to get it over with, if I can ... as long as it is something within my power to do anyway. So I'm currently staffing and I guess thats all new to me. Not having to worry about projects and upcoming presentations and rotations. I just try to do my job right that day and its over with. Man, I'm really loving that. I have so much energy at the end of my shifts, its amazing. I worked 98hrs the last pay period (every 2 weeks). I want to work at least 110hrs/2 wks cos I need to go to Naija and hook my sisters up. They have been my cheerleaders for so long ... nothing beats great sisters.
    I am also going to start my "side hustle" by next week. I want to ship a couple of cars/jeeps to Naija to sell. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hope it goes well.

    The love life is as dry as could possibly be. Hmm, the Renaissance Man ... I don't really want to talk about. I stopped talking to him last month after he said something so unexpected which oddly enough left me angry instead of hurt. He insists on being friends but I wasn't having that. Na by force?? So I ignored him despite the instant messages. So on Sunday, as soon as I logged on, he started "please, please talk to me" so I did. He asked if he could call me briefly. Briefly turned into almost 2 hours which left me so drained. Its even hard to talk about it now
    He wants to come visit in August. I'm not sure I want to deal with him. I think he is emotionally unavailable and life is too short for that. He wants to be absolutely sure he says before he starts anything. I'm not sure if to believe him or not. Anyway, who gets to be "absolutely sure" of any decisions they make especially decisions of the heart? Its too much for me. I am a simple person. I hate things that come with too many frills, bells and whistle. I'm not going to let him visit me. Its not worth it.
    posted by lala @ 9:46 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: lala
    Home: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    About Me: I'm an introvert. I love challenges and the "path less taken". I have discovered that life more of a journey than a destination so I try to enjoy each day. And if you've never failed at anything then you haven't tried anything outside your comfort zone. Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with Memphis. I love the city because the people are very friendly but careerwise, this place will be a dead end for me.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © A Rose By Any Other Name .Template by Isnaini Dot Com