A Rose By Any Other Name

... will smell just as sweet. Life or something like it through the eyes of the searching one. Searching for the right way to live the right life with the right person for the right reasons.

 
Panache Report
Blogs I Love
  • Bella Naija
  • Insight To My Life
  • The World According To Adaure
  • Aijuswanarite
  • Nigerian on the edge
  • Adefunke on .... Adefunke!
  • Singto's Note
  • Bola's Memoirs
  • Naija to the core
  • What it takes
  • In My Mind
  • discombobulated diva
  • Unfaithful
  • Pilgrimage To Self
  • Pink Satin
  • Stella damasus Aboderin
  • March Goals
    One visit to the dentist
  • Frame all our pictures
  • Get Mississippi license
  • Walk five times a week
  • Beauty Blogs
  • Shake Your Beauty
  • Beauty Addict
  • Gossip Blogs
  • Panache Report
  • Sandra Rose
  • Other things
    Welcome To My Bizarro World
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007
    Yes indeedy. I am now working the "graveyard shift" and for those of you who do not know what that means, I am working from 8pm to 6:30am, hold on 7 days a week .... alternate weeks though so I'm off 7 whole days (not too shabby I think)

    Well its only temporary cos we just lost one of our midnight pharmacists and this left all his shifts open qualifying our department for crisis pay which means a extra 17buck/hr for every hour you worked over 40hrs (if you were a full time worker, this was in addition to your overtime pay too) so I'm taking advantage because I am trying to move into a new place.

    So my nights are my days and I sleep all day. I actually like it. I find myself eating less cos I go to sleep as soon as I get back from work and then I only eat when I wake up and next thing, am preparing to go to work.

    My naija plans are still on board so I am working really hard to save up at least $50,000. Probably very ambitious but I think I can do it. They don't call me "worker bee" for nothing. One thing I am thinking about is shipping cars to naija for my brother in law to sell. Well, I don't know too much about the shipping stuff but I guess I'll have to find out once I start right? Right :)

    Anyway, one ghettofabulous pharmacy technician threatened to kick my ass last night, all I have to say about that is "I wish she would!" That way, I will introduce her to a naija-styled "ass whooping" she will not forget in a hurry.
    She will be getting some corrective action anyway cos I reported her. Kick my ass indeed! Ghetto, hood ignorant piece of sh*t. I wish she would try to kick my ass!
    posted by lala @ 3:58 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: lala
    Home: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    About Me: I'm an introvert. I love challenges and the "path less taken". I have discovered that life more of a journey than a destination so I try to enjoy each day. And if you've never failed at anything then you haven't tried anything outside your comfort zone. Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with Memphis. I love the city because the people are very friendly but careerwise, this place will be a dead end for me.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © A Rose By Any Other Name .Template by Isnaini Dot Com