A Rose By Any Other Name

... will smell just as sweet. Life or something like it through the eyes of the searching one. Searching for the right way to live the right life with the right person for the right reasons.

 
Panache Report
Blogs I Love
  • Bella Naija
  • Insight To My Life
  • The World According To Adaure
  • Aijuswanarite
  • Nigerian on the edge
  • Adefunke on .... Adefunke!
  • Singto's Note
  • Bola's Memoirs
  • Naija to the core
  • What it takes
  • In My Mind
  • discombobulated diva
  • Unfaithful
  • Pilgrimage To Self
  • Pink Satin
  • Stella damasus Aboderin
  • March Goals
    One visit to the dentist
  • Frame all our pictures
  • Get Mississippi license
  • Walk five times a week
  • Beauty Blogs
  • Shake Your Beauty
  • Beauty Addict
  • Gossip Blogs
  • Panache Report
  • Sandra Rose
  • Other things
    Happy New Year
    Monday, January 01, 2007
    I love the first day of the new year. It feels like everything and anything is possible. That new job? Check! That new man? Check! That new attitude? Check! Check! Check! Oh, its on now. This year, I entered it swinging. I hope I will keep swinging till the very end.
    I really wanted to go to Beale Street (Memphis' smaller version of Bourbon street) but it was too cold. Looked in my closet, looked at my bed ... the bed won. I had the best of sleep. Got a wake up call from Baby love in ATL. Haven't heard from him in mths. We exchanged new years greetings and I got up. Now whats a new year without breakfast at the International House of Pancakes (IHOP)? Not as much fun if you ask me. But the place was jammed with people so I got my pancakes to go. Hmmm, I started my day off really nicely.
    I still haven't made new year resolutions oh. I need to have something in writing. I will get a Covey organizer. That organizer has a lot of helpful tips. I need most of all to work on a budget. I need to put aside some money. Maybe I should call Walgreens or Super d and pick up some shifts there. But it is kinda hard to moonlight in a residency. I'll call Walgreens on Wednesday. I can think of better things to do with my time but I may be able to swing it since I am going to be at the VA Hospital for a mth. Hmmm, oh well. I'll think about that later.
    By the way, Happy New Year y'all!!!!!
    posted by lala @ 5:51 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: lala
    Home: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    About Me: I'm an introvert. I love challenges and the "path less taken". I have discovered that life more of a journey than a destination so I try to enjoy each day. And if you've never failed at anything then you haven't tried anything outside your comfort zone. Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with Memphis. I love the city because the people are very friendly but careerwise, this place will be a dead end for me.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © A Rose By Any Other Name .Template by Isnaini Dot Com