A Rose By Any Other Name

... will smell just as sweet. Life or something like it through the eyes of the searching one. Searching for the right way to live the right life with the right person for the right reasons.

 
Panache Report
Blogs I Love
  • Bella Naija
  • Insight To My Life
  • The World According To Adaure
  • Aijuswanarite
  • Nigerian on the edge
  • Adefunke on .... Adefunke!
  • Singto's Note
  • Bola's Memoirs
  • Naija to the core
  • What it takes
  • In My Mind
  • discombobulated diva
  • Unfaithful
  • Pilgrimage To Self
  • Pink Satin
  • Stella damasus Aboderin
  • March Goals
    One visit to the dentist
  • Frame all our pictures
  • Get Mississippi license
  • Walk five times a week
  • Beauty Blogs
  • Shake Your Beauty
  • Beauty Addict
  • Gossip Blogs
  • Panache Report
  • Sandra Rose
  • Other things
    Shopaholic Created
    Sunday, March 18, 2007
    I have't felt much like blogging these days. I'm not sure why but its ok. The urge to write comes and goes. Nothing much happening, my hospital wants me to stay. They want me to work the evening shift. Not a bad idea. Not quite sure what I want to do yet.

    I have applied to Georgetown Hospital but I haven't heard from them. And I am still thinking of this whole NYSC thingie so lets just say ... I'm open.

    Hmm, blogs, blogs, blogs. Interesting to see what has been going on in bloNGville. So many sex-themed blogs. Nothing wrong with that really but sometimes ... I wonder.

    I guess the most hilarious things about the blogs are the comments! So many anonymous comments . Example "@the first anonymous before the second one, what do you mean blah, blah, blah" Nobody can even be bothered to make up a name at least so there are 16 anonymous posts, nobody is sure if there are 16 individuals or what. Its really funny.

    My take, regardless of what people write in their blogs, if you can't be man/woman enough to reveal your identity (blogidentity that is), you need to stay quiet (and thats in my nicest voice)

    I'm really loving the summer clothes this year, I love polka dots and the fabrics this year ....wow! I'm not really into clothes and shoes (or maybe I just didn't have the money) but this summer, I have been swiping that card quite a bit.

    Well guess what, I'm worth it!

    My 31st(gasp!) birthday is around the corner, I think I will get an overpriced bag for myself. Just because I can, I guess. This will be the only time I will be getting these overpriced designer stuff (clearly, I'm not a big fan).

    I have definitely had a trying year this year and I overcame a lot of obstacles so I'll be celebrating in style.

    How was your weekend?
    posted by lala @ 5:38 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At Sun Mar 18, 09:06:00 PM 2007, Blogger Azuka said…

      All Anonymous(es) are cowards.

      You're not the only one being hit by the blogger's block -- there's been a dearth of posting in the last few weeks and some people have taken time off.

      The week was boring, boring, boring. I'm glad Spring Break is over!

       
    • At Mon Mar 19, 12:14:00 AM 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

      Happy 31st birthday in advance girl. Yeah the anonymous peeps are annoying sometimes. There was a fight on ONB's page sometime ago and it was a bit difficult differentiating (sp?) one anonymous person from another. Esp when they kept on replying retorts on the post.

      If you're thinking the NYSC thing, then start preparing for the next set and apply on time. Biodun went back for nysc but apparently she didnt apply on time so she couldnt join the march set when they opened the camp.

      About spoiling urself a little - go for it girl. U're worth it. LOL!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: lala
    Home: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    About Me: I'm an introvert. I love challenges and the "path less taken". I have discovered that life more of a journey than a destination so I try to enjoy each day. And if you've never failed at anything then you haven't tried anything outside your comfort zone. Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with Memphis. I love the city because the people are very friendly but careerwise, this place will be a dead end for me.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © A Rose By Any Other Name .Template by Isnaini Dot Com