A Rose By Any Other Name

... will smell just as sweet. Life or something like it through the eyes of the searching one. Searching for the right way to live the right life with the right person for the right reasons.

 
Panache Report
Blogs I Love
  • Bella Naija
  • Insight To My Life
  • The World According To Adaure
  • Aijuswanarite
  • Nigerian on the edge
  • Adefunke on .... Adefunke!
  • Singto's Note
  • Bola's Memoirs
  • Naija to the core
  • What it takes
  • In My Mind
  • discombobulated diva
  • Unfaithful
  • Pilgrimage To Self
  • Pink Satin
  • Stella damasus Aboderin
  • March Goals
    One visit to the dentist
  • Frame all our pictures
  • Get Mississippi license
  • Walk five times a week
  • Beauty Blogs
  • Shake Your Beauty
  • Beauty Addict
  • Gossip Blogs
  • Panache Report
  • Sandra Rose
  • Other things
    Been A While
    Tuesday, April 17, 2007
    Aha!!!!!!! It getting down to the wire! I'm not feeling too hot. Its the end of the road and I'm still not sure where I stand with anything. I guess this blog will serve the chronicle of the decisions I have to make concerning my next step.
    I guess there is such a thing as too many options. I can
    a. Intensify my search for a pharmacy manager position
    b. Try to work on a Ph.d in public health now
    c. Go to naija and get the NYSC over with

    All of these options have pros and cons which I'm not really going to go into right now but I want to do all three really if you ask me. Great thing is, I can!

    Well, I'm about to hit the road once again. First to Houston this weekend for a wedding then next weekend to Omaha for our resident conference. Never been to Omaha before, I hope it will be interesting

    Oh the taxman finally came around today and I got a whopping $157 as refund. Great!! (sarcastically) but anyway thats over and done with. I seem to have money lying around cos I never do things on time. I still haven't turned in my expense sheet for my december trip to Cali. Isn't that stupid?So I got an email from whoever asking me to turn that in so I will turn that in.

    Then CVS wrote me that I have checks totaling $500 with them. Its not my fault, I tried to get my paychecks before I left but Earl was so mad at me because I did not sign up with CVS that he did something to my money. But man, I just could not see myself the rest of my life "lickin' and stickin" labels on prescriptions behind a counter for the rest of my life abeg. It was too boring and used little of what I went to school for 7yrs for so I chose to do something else.

    But I'll try and get my money, you bet I will.
    posted by lala @ 8:59 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At Wed Apr 18, 01:07:00 AM 2007, Blogger Azuka said…

      ...And just in case you're not interested in all that money, there're people like yours truly eager to help ;-).

       
    • At Wed Apr 18, 10:53:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ejura said…

      These days we have ghost corpers who are supposed to be serving but live and work abroad.
      Some stay long enough for camp but leave right after then.And they still get their discharge certificates @ the end.It's all about lining palms with-in yr case -'dollars'.LOL
      Just ask God's direction.

       
    • At Wed Apr 18, 02:37:00 PM 2007, Blogger Vera Ezimora said…

      Lala,

      I'm yet to meet anyone who seemingly complains about having money lying around. Abeg, do you have cash lying around your house? If so, where do you live? I know you're in Tennesse, but wetin be the address? I'd like to come and visit your house.

      And if you don't want those checks, just have them change the name and send them 2 me. As your ezigbo nwa nne, I'll be happy to help you in your time of need.

      It's all ifu n'anya o!
      ...check my blog

       
    • At Thu Apr 19, 05:01:00 AM 2007, Blogger Atala Wala Wala said…

      Please rule out option c with immediate effect... unless you want to risk being sent to the middle of nowhere where if militants don't get you, then religious fanatics will.

       
    • At Thu Apr 19, 10:17:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ejura said…

      Haba Atala wala wala,it's not that bad.I served in sokoto,the end of the world and nothing happened.I came back darker is all.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: lala
    Home: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    About Me: I'm an introvert. I love challenges and the "path less taken". I have discovered that life more of a journey than a destination so I try to enjoy each day. And if you've never failed at anything then you haven't tried anything outside your comfort zone. Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with Memphis. I love the city because the people are very friendly but careerwise, this place will be a dead end for me.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © A Rose By Any Other Name .Template by Isnaini Dot Com