A Rose By Any Other Name

... will smell just as sweet. Life or something like it through the eyes of the searching one. Searching for the right way to live the right life with the right person for the right reasons.

 
Panache Report
Blogs I Love
  • Bella Naija
  • Insight To My Life
  • The World According To Adaure
  • Aijuswanarite
  • Nigerian on the edge
  • Adefunke on .... Adefunke!
  • Singto's Note
  • Bola's Memoirs
  • Naija to the core
  • What it takes
  • In My Mind
  • discombobulated diva
  • Unfaithful
  • Pilgrimage To Self
  • Pink Satin
  • Stella damasus Aboderin
  • March Goals
    One visit to the dentist
  • Frame all our pictures
  • Get Mississippi license
  • Walk five times a week
  • Beauty Blogs
  • Shake Your Beauty
  • Beauty Addict
  • Gossip Blogs
  • Panache Report
  • Sandra Rose
  • Other things
    Whats "Croc"ing?
    Sunday, April 01, 2007
    I got a pair of Crocs flip-flops from one of the techs. Hmm, lovely! Now I know what the fuss is all about. About 90% of the nurses and other associates in the hospital wear those fugly shoes all around in such bright, bright colors. I always wondered why people were wearing those things

    Now I know

    They are so comfortable! You feel like you are getting a foot massage when you wear them. I have being living in those flip-flops (at home) for days. Before, I would try to wash my dishes in 3 secs so I could go sit down in my living room. But now, I take my time with the dishes cos my feet are so comfy.

    Hmm, can't stop "croc"ing y'all. Can't stop.

    posted by lala @ 11:44 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At Tue Apr 10, 10:30:00 AM 2007, Blogger Omodudu said…

      The share for the makers of croc rose for quite a while, now its sort of stabilized. That tells me its a fad and its end is near. they aren't that pretty. Reminds me of look sandals that Nigeria girls used to rock in those Federal boarding schools.

       
    • At Tue Apr 10, 07:59:00 PM 2007, Blogger lala said…

      Its true its not cute but its so comfortable. Its like getting a massage. I'm glad I got a pair :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: lala
    Home: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
    About Me: I'm an introvert. I love challenges and the "path less taken". I have discovered that life more of a journey than a destination so I try to enjoy each day. And if you've never failed at anything then you haven't tried anything outside your comfort zone. Right now, I have a love/hate relationship with Memphis. I love the city because the people are very friendly but careerwise, this place will be a dead end for me.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © A Rose By Any Other Name .Template by Isnaini Dot Com